A Free Crochet Pattern Download and Video Workshop from Crochet Ever After
Deja Jetmir from Crochet Ever After wanted to crochet a lunch bag that was good for the environment and a summer-style. Deja came up with this lovely Ocean Waves tote. The colors reminded her of the sand and waves of the beach. Deja gave the bag generous straps for easy tying to close-off the top of the bag, and still have enough strap to hang from your wrist or stroller. The Ocean Waves tote bag can also be used for so much more, such as swimsuits for the beach, books, an iPad, and more. This tote bag only requires one yarn skein of each color to finish, which means not only is this bag good for the environment, but it’s also good for your wallet. In the pattern Deja listed the yarn used in the picture, but you can substitute any colors you want. Subscribe here to get all the latest videos and free crochet pattern workshops.
Free Pattern Links:
More crochet patterns for bags:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Beauty Cosmetic Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New