The Notting Hill handbag sewing pattern not only boasts an expandable and collapsible gusset, but an easy flap closure with a classy metal twist lock holds the flap in place with a professional finish. There are some free tutorials here at PP demonstrating how to install a twist lock. The Notting Hill Bag was featured in Sewing World Magazine November 2013 issue. This pattern is designated an intermediate level sewing pattern by the designer. This sweet bag measures 30 cm. x 23 cm. x 7 cm (11¾” x 9” x 2¾”). Sewing instructions include both metric and imperial measurements.
More from Susie D Designs:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Back to School Sewing Projects
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Crystal Clear Zipper Pouch – Sew and Sell from Sewn Ideas
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5