The Notting Hill handbag sewing pattern not only boasts an expandable and collapsible gusset, but an easy flap closure with a classy metal twist lock holds the flap in place with a professional finish. There are some free tutorials here at PP demonstrating how to install a twist lock. The Notting Hill Bag was featured in Sewing World Magazine November 2013 issue. This pattern is designated an intermediate level sewing pattern by the designer. This sweet bag measures 30 cm. x 23 cm. x 7 cm (11¾” x 9” x 2¾”). Sewing instructions include both metric and imperial measurements.
More from Susie D Designs:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Totes & Bags eBook from Candi Jensen and Heather Vantress
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New