The Notting Hill handbag sewing pattern not only boasts an expandable and collapsible gusset, but an easy flap closure with a classy metal twist lock holds the flap in place with a professional finish. There are some free tutorials here at PP demonstrating how to install a twist lock. The Notting Hill Bag was featured in Sewing World Magazine November 2013 issue. This pattern is designated an intermediate level sewing pattern by the designer. This sweet bag measures 30 cm. x 23 cm. x 7 cm (11¾” x 9” x 2¾”). Sewing instructions include both metric and imperial measurements.
More from Susie D Designs:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Beauty Cosmetic Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New