The Notebook and Binder Slipcover sewing epattern from Gingercake Designs is a great sewing project for customizing with hand or machine embroidery, applique, fabric prints, fabric paint, leather, etc. This notebook slipcover makes a thoughtful gift any time. Want to embellish a boring binder or notebook? This PDF sewing pattern is designed to transform an ordinary store-bought binder into a beautiful book cover sewn by you! The notebook slipcover is designed for you to be able to cover a binder or notebook of any size. It creates a substantial cover that is also completely washable. This design gives a snug and professional fit to look beautifully handmade.
More practical sewing projects featured at PatternPile:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- Fold and Go Dog Walking Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Sewing Machine Repair – Common problems with stitches, threading, tension and bobbins! featured at Sew What's New
- UPDATED: The Ana Flat-Bottom Drawstring Cosmetic Bag from Merge Bags