Why haul a plain old brown
paper bag lunch everyday when you can sew a Not So Brown Bag insulated fabric lunch bag. Use bold modern fabric and insulated batting to stitch this hip and practical lunch tote. This easy to follow sewing pattern offers a unique closure system that guarantees your lunch won’t end up on the floor.
More lunch bag sewing patterns:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Beauty Cosmetic Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New