There are a billion and one uses for these easy-to-sew storage boxes! Practical and very attractive storage for your sewing room, office, bathroom, or kid’s room. Customize with your favorite fabric and use for a special occasion such as a bridal or baby shower, or special holiday. Store and organize your thread, notions, scissors, patterns, and scraps inside them too. This is a scrap and fat quarter friendly sewing project! Create “gift towers” with these pretty boxes, or nest them inside one another and they are the gift in themselves! Contains instructions for six boxes: three rectangular, and three square in graduated sizes. Skill level: intermediate beginner.
- Rectangles: (width x height x depth) small: 6 x 2 x 3” medium: 7 x 2 1/2 x 3 1/2” large: 8 x 3 x 4”.
- Squares: (width x height x depth) small: 4 x 2 1/2 x 4” medium: 5 x 3 x 5” large: 6 x 3 1/2 x 6”.
More sewing patterns from Cozy Nest Designs:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Rudolph the Reindeer - Amigurumi from DIY Fluffies
- Sweet Treats Holiday Gift & Goody Bags from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- New Collections of Fabrics & Panels from QuiltGirls
- Gift Tags and Bags for Confident Beginners from Sewn Ideas
- 45+ Free Sewing Projects for the Kitchen – Video Series featured at Sew What's New