There are a billion and one uses for these easy-to-sew storage boxes! Practical and very attractive storage for your sewing room, office, bathroom, or kid’s room. Customize with your favorite fabric and use for a special occasion such as a bridal or baby shower, or special holiday. Store and organize your thread, notions, scissors, patterns, and scraps inside them too. This is a scrap and fat quarter friendly sewing project! Create “gift towers” with these pretty boxes, or nest them inside one another and they are the gift in themselves! Contains instructions for six boxes: three rectangular, and three square in graduated sizes. Skill level: intermediate beginner.
- Rectangles: (width x height x depth) small: 6 x 2 x 3” medium: 7 x 2 1/2 x 3 1/2” large: 8 x 3 x 4”.
- Squares: (width x height x depth) small: 4 x 2 1/2 x 4” medium: 5 x 3 x 5” large: 6 x 3 1/2 x 6”.
More sewing patterns from Cozy Nest Designs:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Hold Me Tight iPad Sleeve from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New