Every time Gail went to the grocery store with her freebie reusable shopping bags, she thought they looked shabby. When it was time to load the groceries, their flimsy fabric would not allow the bags to stand open which was frustrating. So Gail designed these designer shopping bags to be pretty and practical. They are sturdy and stylish! The construction is super quick and easy, but the finished bags nest to carry all together. They stand up nicely and if I don’t use all four bags, the extra is nested and ready to carry out.
More from Gaila Designs at PatternPile:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Beauty Cosmetic Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New