Every time Gail went to the grocery store with her freebie reusable shopping bags, she thought they looked shabby. When it was time to load the groceries, their flimsy fabric would not allow the bags to stand open which was frustrating. So Gail designed these designer shopping bags to be pretty and practical. They are sturdy and stylish! The construction is super quick and easy, but the finished bags nest to carry all together. They stand up nicely and if I don’t use all four bags, the extra is nested and ready to carry out.
More from Gaila Designs at PatternPile:
The latest from some of our partners:
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Call Me! Crossbody Bag from Sewn Ideas