Every time Gail went to the grocery store with her freebie reusable shopping bags, she thought they looked shabby. When it was time to load the groceries, their flimsy fabric would not allow the bags to stand open which was frustrating. So Gail designed these designer shopping bags to be pretty and practical. They are sturdy and stylish! The construction is super quick and easy, but the finished bags nest to carry all together. They stand up nicely and if I don’t use all four bags, the extra is nested and ready to carry out.
More from Gaila Designs at PatternPile:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Back to School Sewing Projects
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Crystal Clear Zipper Pouch – Sew and Sell from Sewn Ideas
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5