With a flap closure and a magnetic snap, this hobo-style purse is made entirely out of men’s neckties. You can create each bag as a one-of-a-kind every time This tutorial offers detailed instructions and photos of each step.
To make this bag you’ll need:
- A bunch of ties.
- A lot of lining fabric
- One 18 mm magnetic snap
- Heavyweight stabilizer
- Large graph paper (or newspaper) for pattern
- Basic sewing supplies
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Beauty Cosmetic Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New