A pattern from RLR Creations Sewing Patterns
The Wayfarer travel bag pattern designed by Rachel Roush features a huge curved exterior magazine pocket with inner pockets, to hold your cell phone, tablet, passports, etc. A spacious interior with lots of pockets and enough room for whatever you need for your trip! Sturdy rouleaux handles and an adjustable shoulder strap make for a comfortable carry.
Sew in two sizes:
- Wayfarer large measures: 18″ wide x 17″ high x 7 1/2″ deep
- Wayfarer’s companion measures: 15″ wide x 14″ high x 6 1/2″ deep
More travel bags to sew:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Roundabout Seatbelt Bag ePattern and Kits from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New