from Quilt It Out!
These classy lined pouches open wide and stand on their own while sporting crisp pleats at the sides. This PDF pattern by Quilt it Out provides steps and photographs demonstrating how to sew this unique pouch in three different sizes. At this time, there is a sew and sell license to sell your finished Multi-size Pleated Zippered Pouches. These pouches would make girly gifts to store cosmetics, nail polish, hair accessories, etc!
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Roundabout Seatbelt Bag ePattern and Kits from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New