The Make Your Get Away Duffle Bag sewing pattern download designed by Gingercake, is an easy sewing project to stitch this spacious and versatile duffle bag. Pattern pieces for child’s size duffle are also included. This size can also be used for you for a weekend and as compliment to your larger duffle. You can adjust this bag yourself to create a size that works for you. The bags measure 19 1/2″ wide x 14 1/2″ tall x 7 1/2″ deep and the smaller is 18″ wide x 12 1/2″ tall x 5″ deep. The bag base is quilted for reinforcement. This duffle bag closes with a zipper at the top. This is a sew and sell pattern.
More travel/duffle bag patterns at PatternPile:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Hold Me Tight iPad Sleeve from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New