A PDF Sewing Pattern from Shers Pattern Shop
You can sew this adorable feminine corset bag using Sher’s PDF sewing pattern for a clutch purse in two sizes. The small purse can be carried as a clutch bag, wristlet, or a cross body purse. The large purse is perfect worn as a cross body bag or a shoulder bag. Sher gives all of the instructions and pattern pieces, as well as measurements, to sew any of these purse styles. The large purse measures 10″ wide x 9″ high x 2″ deep and the small purse measures 8 1/4″ wide x 6 1/2″ high x 1 1/4″ deep. We love the ribbon lacing at the front! This pattern would also make a fantastic wristlet-style cosmetic bag!
More clutch bag sewing patterns featured at PatternPile:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Roundabout Seatbelt Bag ePattern and Kits from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New