A PDF sewing pattern by Aneela Hoey to sew the Booklet Pouch. This pattern provides all of the information you need to stitch a small – 3″ x 6″ x 8″
and a large – 3″ x 9″ x 11″ pouch to keep your sewing notions, thread, and small tools on hand. This pouch is made up of four separate clear vinyl zippered pockets for quick access. Aneela Hoey also offers some tips for sewing with clear vinyl while constructing this unique and sturdy pouch in a fun-to-use booklet style. This digital sewing pattern is full of illustrations and step by step instructions for both sizes and is rated an intermediate sewing pattern. Fill a Booklet Pouch with trinkets and give as a gift to someone you love!
- quilting cotton for cover exterior, cover lining, pockets, cover binding, and pocket binding. see pattern for yardages.
- woven fusible interfacing
- double sided heavyweight fusible interfacing such as Peltex #72F (Pellon)
- 1 piece of clear vinyl
- 4 closed end zippers
- 1 open ended or separating zipper
- Wonder Clips
- marking pencil
- 100/16 or denim sewing machine needle
More like this:
The latest from some of our partners:
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Call Me! Crossbody Bag from Sewn Ideas