The “Got Pockets?” purse sewing pattern designed by Alice Leggett teaches you how to make pleated pockets and insert zippers. The bag construction is nice and sturdy and it stands up on its’ own. No floppies if you use the recommended stabilizer. This purse offers five exterior pockets and six interior pockets. The finished bag size is 10″ x 9 1/2″ x 4 1/2″, and an 11″ strap.
More Totes to Sew:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Roundabout Seatbelt Bag ePattern and Kits from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New