Stephanie from Late Night Quilter and The Quilter’s Planner shares a free tutorial to create this easy, ombre heart quilt that’s perfect for Valentine’s Day. This quilt measures 51.5″ x 55″ which is nice to use on a sofa too.
- 1 charm pack of solid white
- 1 yard of pink Ombre, by V and Co for Moda (for pink stripes)
- 1 1/2 yards of bleached white, Bella Solids (for background)
- 3 1/2 yards of bleached white, Bella Solids (for backing) (assumes additional five-inches around for long-arm quilting)
- 1/2 yard of white bleached, Bella Solids (for binding)
- 55″ x 60″ batting
More Valentine’s Day projects featured at PatternPile:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Back to School Sewing Projects
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Crystal Clear Zipper Pouch – Sew and Sell from Sewn Ideas
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5