A PDF Sewing Pattern from Susie D Designs
Create this easy-to-sew modern tote bag, using this PDF sewing pattern and bold contrasting fabrics. Metal handles reinforce your Lotta Tote bag and complete the chic style. Fabrics used in the examples shown: Sylvia and Mormor collections by Lotta Jansdotter. Step-by-step instructions and plenty of color pictures guide through each step of this fun sewing project. A full set of ready-to-print, pattern pieces is included. Sew the Lotta Tote for yourself, family, friends or sell your finished bags – please offer Susie D Designs credit as the designer in all product descriptions. This pattern is suitable for confident beginner sewers.
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Uptown Tote from Merge Bags
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- Fold and Go Dog Walking Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New