Complete step-by-step tutorials to show us how to sew this chic modern basket from StyleNovice. Sew this contemporary storage basket with durable and/or water repellent fabrics such as vinyl, canvas, or oilcloth, for busy families, and line with a coordinating or contrasting fabric print inside. We love the shape of this fabric basket and always enjoy Melanie’s videos. Finished baskets measure approximately 21 cm / 8.3″ long, 17 cm / 6.7″ wide, 17 cm / 6.7″ high (without handles), and 23 cm / 9″ high (with handles). Adjust the size of your basket by scaling your measurements up or down. The PDF download does NOT include a pattern piece, as only a simple rectangle of fabric is required! The measurements to create this rectangle are of course provided, in both metric and imperial measurements.
Sewing Room Studio Tour! with Melanie Ham of StyleNovice:
More storage solutions to sew:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Hold Me Tight iPad Sleeve from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New