Robin from Upstyle developed this simple modern clutch sewing project specifically for an appearance on The Martha Stewart show in April, of 2010. The demo was a huge success and Robin hears from hundreds of sewers letting her know how much they love creating and sewing their first modern clutch purse using this PDF pattern and tutorial. Frames for this chic kiss-snap framed clutch bag can be purchased from upstyle.etsy.com.
More clutch purse projects:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Hold Me Tight iPad Sleeve from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New