Robin from Upstyle developed this simple modern clutch sewing project specifically for an appearance on The Martha Stewart show in April, of 2010. The demo was a huge success and Robin hears from hundreds of sewers letting her know how much they love creating and sewing their first modern clutch purse using this pdf pattern and tutorial. Frames for this chic kiss-snap framed clutch bag can be purchased from upstyle.etsy.com.
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Uptown Tote from Merge Bags
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- Fold and Go Dog Walking Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New