Do you love a patchwork tote but don’t want to cut and sew one? Use this gorgeous pre-printed fabric panel instead! This tote bag was sewn by Elaine Theriault with ColorWorks Concepts Phase II fabric panel for Northcott. Elaine offers a free PDF with diagrams and instructions to sew this bag. This tote would make a fabulous craft carry all! Finished bag measures: 17″ × 8″ × 13″ (excluding handles).
- 1-1⁄8 yards each multi-color patchwork fabric print and blue print (bag front and back, bag bottom, bag lining, bag bottom insert cover)
- 1⁄4 yard multi-color triangle print (handles)
- 1-1⁄2 yards fusible fleece
- heavyweight fusible stabilizer, such as Decor Bond
- 8″ × 17″ rectangle corrugated plastic board or canvas, such as Plasticor, which is available at crafts stores (bag bottom insert)
- variegated thread
More totes to sew:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Roundabout Seatbelt Bag ePattern and Kits from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New