A Free Tutorial from Missouri Star Quilt Co.!
A free video tutorial and two free PDF templates from Jenny Doan at Missouri Star Quilt Co. to show us how easy it is to stitch this modern geometric Christmas tree quilt. Jenny shows two different quilt block layouts, one created with chevrons and one created with pinwheels. Each requires only half of a pack of 10 inch squares. That means you can sew both quilts with one layer cake stack! Then learn how to “square up” all those little half-square triangles. This simple holiday quilt project will be a nice Christmas wall-hanging or holiday throw for the sofa.
Fabric used in the video sample: Wilmington Essentials – Emerald Forest for Wilmington Prints
Finished Quilt Size: 73″ x 81″
Quilt Block Size: 8″ finished
More like this featured at PatternPile:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Rudolph the Reindeer - Amigurumi from DIY Fluffies
- Sweet Treats Holiday Gift & Goody Bags from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- New Collections of Fabrics & Panels from QuiltGirls
- Gift Tags and Bags for Confident Beginners from Sewn Ideas
- 45+ Free Sewing Projects for the Kitchen – Video Series featured at Sew What's New