A Free Tutorial from Missouri Star Quilt Co.!
A free video tutorial and two free PDF templates from Jenny Doan at Missouri Star Quilt Co. to show us how easy it is to stitch this modern geometric Christmas tree quilt. Jenny shows two different quilt block layouts, one created with chevrons and one created with pinwheels. Each requires only half of a pack of 10 inch squares. That means you can sew both quilts with one layer cake stack! Then learn how to “square up” all those little half-square triangles. This simple holiday quilt project will be a nice Christmas wall-hanging or holiday throw for the sofa.
Fabric used in the video sample: Wilmington Essentials – Emerald Forest for Wilmington Prints
Finished Quilt Size: 73″ x 81″
Quilt Block Size: 8″ finished
More like this featured at PatternPile:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Hold Me Tight iPad Sleeve from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New