Elaine Theriault shares another wonderful free PDF download! The free sewing instructions and diagrams will help you sew this modern and colorful storage basket you can use anywhere! Elaine also offers some helpful tips for sewing bags and baskets specifically, within the free PDF. The finished size for this handy fabric basket: 4″ x 10″ x 6″. The bright modern fabric used in the sample in the photo above is from Northcott ColorWorks MICROCHIPS. Also used are two coordinating fat quarters, some fusible fleece, and Decor Bond. Great gifts!
More to sew at PatternPile:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Hold Me Tight iPad Sleeve from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New