Stitch these sweet bunnies in your favorite color scheme(s)! This PDF quilt pattern by Elizabeth Hartman includes instructions for making large and small lap quilts using an 8″ x 11″ pieced bunny block. The adorable bunny blocks are created using conventional piecing techniques. There is no paper piecing or templates used for this quilt. You will need your a fabric marking tool. A complete list of the pieces needed for a single block is also included making it easy to use scrap fabrics. This is an intermediate-level quilting project.
The latest from some of our partners:
- Rudolph the Reindeer - Amigurumi from DIY Fluffies
- Sweet Treats Holiday Gift & Goody Bags from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- New Collections of Fabrics & Panels from QuiltGirls
- Gift Tags and Bags for Confident Beginners from Sewn Ideas
- 45+ Free Sewing Projects for the Kitchen – Video Series featured at Sew What's New