Stitch these sweet bunnies in your favorite color scheme(s)! This PDF quilt pattern by Elizabeth Hartman includes instructions for making large and small lap quilts using an 8″ x 11″ pieced bunny block. The adorable bunny blocks are created using conventional piecing techniques. There is no paper piecing or templates used for this quilt. You will need your a fabric marking tool. A complete list of the pieces needed for a single block is also included making it easy to use scrap fabrics. This is an intermediate-level quilting project.
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Back to School Sewing Projects
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Crystal Clear Zipper Pouch – Sew and Sell from Sewn Ideas
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5