A Free Sewing Tutorial from Carrie Nelson for Moda
Carrie Nelson shares a free beginner sewing DIY to make these mini gift bags from kitchen toweling from Moda. One yard of toweling and 4.5 yards of ribbon will make six mini gift bags. There is no lining nor a drawstring casing to sew. A very simple sewing project that is perfect for first-time sewers, beginner sewers. Toweling is available by the yard and typically measures between 16″ and 18″ wide.
(scroll down about halfway for this project)
More fun gift bag projects featured at PatternPile:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Beauty Cosmetic Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New