Learn how to sew these pretty holiday mini gift pouches with this free sewing tutorial from the folks at a Spoonful of Sugar! Mini holiday fabric gift pouches are the perfect size to wrap a small gift. Petals form around the drawstring pouch opening when it is drawn closed. In one sample, ricrac trim and simple decorative stitches add another design feature. These holiday gift pouches are quick to sew and a great way to dress up smaller token gifts. You can see some Christmas pouches created by the folks at a Spoonful of Sugar, here and here. I love the addition of bells to the drawstring! Such easy, simple touches to make your gift giving memorable and without breaking the bank.
- Two. 8.5 x 8.5-inch fabric squares in contrasting fabrics
- 1-yard ricrac trim
- 1 small label (optional)
- embroidery floss
- 1 1/4 yard of narrow yellow ribbon (Check out our sponsor FlippinRibbon!)
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Hold Me Tight iPad Sleeve from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New