A Sewing Pattern Download from Just For You Bags
The Grace Mini Crossbody Bag sewing pattern download from Just For You Bags makes an extra small crossbody bag that still has room for a phone, cash, credit cards, and some other small necessities. The Grace Mini Crossbody Bag can be sewn quickly and with minimal fabric and bag hardware. The Grace has an exterior back pocket large enough for most phones, three card slots secured on the interior flap of the bag, and enough room inside for your sunglasses, keys and lipstick! The focal point of the Grace is the metal purse frame that secures the bag and adds to a sophisticated style. This mini bag can be made with quilting cotton, home dec fabric, pre-quilted fabric, cork, faux/leather by a confident beginner. The Grace crossbody bag measures 5.5″ wide x 8″ high x 1″ deep once completed. Fabric used in the sample Grace in the photo above is Tula Pink’s Slow & Steady Grandstand in blue raspberry.
More crossbody bag projects:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Totes & Bags eBook from Candi Jensen and Heather Vantress
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New