A PDF Sewing Pattern from IThinkSew
The Magali mini backpack sewing epattern from I Think Sew is to create a compact, travel-friendly backpack. This is an advanced/intermediate sewing pattern. Thanks to the additional large exterior pocket, this little backpack offers storage for small everyday belongings. A hands-free carrying solution that is perfect for a day trip, errands, and commuting. The Magali mini backpack measures 7 1/2″ wide, 9 1/2″ high and 3″ deep once completed. Sew a Magali backpack in canvas, vinyl, laminated cotton, denim, or cotton fabrics.
More fun backpack projects:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Hold Me Tight iPad Sleeve from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New