This modern handbag designed by California Beach Bum was inspired by a clean and simple military-style look. Stitch different looks for this large capacity purse pattern using alternative fabrics such as tweed, velvet, or navy blue suiting fabric with silver buttons, stripes, army green or khaki with wood buttons, or bold red fabric with brass buttons. These creative sewing ideas are just a few from the designer to help you make your military bag unique!
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Roundabout Seatbelt Bag ePattern and Kits from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New