This modern handbag designed by California Beach Bum was inspired by a clean and simple military-style look. Great as a laptop carrier, weekend bag, diaper bag, carry-on bag, and farmer’s market tote. Stitch up different looks for this large capacity purse pattern using alternative fabrics such as tweed, velvet, or navy blue suiting fabric with silver buttons, stripes, army green or khaki with wood buttons, or bold red fabric with brass buttons. These creative sewing ideas are just a few from the designer to help you make your military bag unique!
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Uptown Tote from Merge Bags
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- Fold and Go Dog Walking Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New