A free (and very well written) sewing tutorial by Vanessa Brady that includes a printable template, step-by-step instructions with photos, and links to purchase the supplies required. Vanessa embellishes her coin purse with mini yo-yo’s resembling berries or flowers using an Extra Small Yo-Yo Maker (optional). The frame has been stitched to the purse using embroidery thread by hand.
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Roundabout Seatbelt Bag ePattern and Kits from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New