A beginner sewing pattern from P and B Pattern Shoppe
A digital sewing pattern by Stephanie Miller of P and B Pattern Shoppe. Simple enough for a beginner sewer with some sewing machine experience to try. This sewing pattern boasts 17 pages of detailed instructions walking you through each step, a 1/2″ seam allowance included, and full-size printer ready pattern pieces. The flap closure secures with a simple piece of hook and loop tape (Velcro) and is a great place to showcase a mermaid fabric!
More messenger bags to sew:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Uptown Tote from Merge Bags
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- Fold and Go Dog Walking Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New