A Free Sewing DIY from Gen X Quilters
Gen X Quilters offers a free sewing DIY to make this simple men’s wallet. This men’s bi-fold wallet was created using left-over leather scraps. Upcycle a leather bag you don’t use anymore, or perhaps that jacket in the front hall closet that you haven’t worn in ten years. Thrift what you don’t have on hand to make these wallets! A modern applique is easy to include and adds personality.
More wallets to sew:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Roundabout Seatbelt Bag ePattern and Kits from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New