A Free Sewing DIY from Gen X Quilters
Gen X Quilters offers a free sewing DIY to make this simple men’s wallet. This men’s bi-fold wallet was created using left-over leather scraps. Upcycle a leather bag you don’t use anymore, or perhaps that jacket in the front hall closet that you haven’t worn in ten years. Thrift what you don’t have on hand to make these wallets! A modern applique is easy to include and adds personality.
More wallets to sew:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Hold Me Tight iPad Sleeve from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New