Don’t let the idea of sewing zippers intimidate you and prevent you from improving your sewing skills and projects! In this series of free video tutorials, Annie Unrein shares her tips for easily installing zippers in bags, purses, and more.
[block]14[/block]Zippered Sewing Projects for Practice:
- Sew a Mi Zippy Case for an iPad or Tablet
- Play Zip and Store Convertible Tote | Sew and Sell
- The Elegant All-Day Tote with 16 Pockets | Sew and Sell!
- Zippered Pencil Case / Cup
- Video: Easy Zip Around Wallet with Fabric Shape Cutting Die
- Pretty Zippered Slipper Coin Purse
- Gone Glamping – Zippered Pouches
- StudioKat Designs’ Festival Pocket Belt
- How to Add a Zippered Lining to a Bag – Free Tutorial
- Faux Snakeskin Nylon Coil Zippers
- Do You Know Your Zippers?!
- How to Sew a Recessed Zipper – Free Tutorial
- Sew Sturdy Travel Organizers and Learn to Make Zipper Pulls
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Beauty Cosmetic Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New