Mason jars are durable – inexpensive, dishwasher-safe, and the glass is BPA free. They come in many shapes and sizes and offer portion control using the measurements that are often marked on the side. But have you tried carrying your lunch in one? They tip over and clink together. The Jars-to-Go Bag is designed to carry two canning jars securely, with fleece padding to keep them safe, and inside the bag’s sleeves to keep them upright. The sleeves fold out of the way if you want to carry something else. This is a fantastic gift idea!
Four Salad-In-A-Jar Recipes with The Domestic Geek:
|Carrot Cake Mason Jar Dessert:|
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Beauty Cosmetic Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New