You can have fun sewing this darling wristlet handbag with some of your most coveted fabrics. Have fun with it. For a more sophisticated pleated bag style, add fabric flowers made out of fabric or purchase a costume lapel pin to attach to the flap as was done in this sewing tutorial with an optional wrist strap. Linda found these flowers in the scrapbook section of her local fabric store. Approximate finished size is 5.5″ wide x 6″ high, 7″ wide at the bottom, with optional 6″ strap. This wristlet pattern is a companion to the Mara purse.
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Roundabout Seatbelt Bag ePattern and Kits from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New