A modern cosmopolitan style combined with a shoulder-strapped backpack purse and an exposed vertical 9″ fancy zipper on the front side make this bag design a new favorite! An easy sewing project by Vanilla House Designs to create this fully lined backpack purse with interior pockets. Exterior pockets are not incorporated in this pattern but you could add your own, and purse feet are optional as well. Some people may like the idea of going without exterior pockets, especially when travelling or mixing in a crowded space such as an airport or festival. This bag measures approximately 12″ x 13″ x 5″ once completed.
More Delicious Bags to Sew:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Beauty Cosmetic Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New