This is an excellent beginner sewing project for a sewer in his or her teens. There are zillions cosmetic case patterns and tutorials to teach them how to sew a make-up bag. This travel-roll would be a nice gift. Oilcloth is used here but you could use laminated cotton or vinyl. Preferably something you could wipe clean.
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Beauty Cosmetic Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New