This a fun project because of the simplicity of construction. It can be used as a briefcase, a purse, a satchel or just a carry all bag. For this project I use a 10 oz. classic glazed double shoulder leather, it has a nice finish and requires no additional finishing. I also cut the lace as well as the handles out of the same leather. This a simple pattern that can be altered to your own taste. This makes an excellent gift as well a hot seller for your business. This bag will last a lifetime and forever be appreciated.
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Roundabout Seatbelt Bag ePattern and Kits from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New