Caila, of Caila Made shows us exactly how to draft a bag pattern for these metal frames. Caila insists that you can take any metal frame, trace around it, draw some lines and come up with a sweet clutch. She’s absolutely right. You can! Want to try it? Come on! Let’s do it!
More framed bags featured at PatternPile:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Roundabout Seatbelt Bag ePattern and Kits from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New