This PDF sewing pattern from Cozy Nest Designs will guide advanced sewers with a step-by-step to create a two-piece cosmetic bag set sewn with gorgeous seat belt webbing! Seat belting has a luxurious sheen appearance, shimmery and rich, yet exceptionally durable, as well as easy to clean and sew! These make-up bags are fully lined with a zipper closure. The folding end panels allow this bag to open very wide for easy access. When being used, the smaller bag easily fits inside the other for compact storage.
Durable and versatile enough for storing and carrying anything you want. Alternatively dress one up with a ring fob and coordinating tassel to carry as a date night clutch! Sew with or without a handle, with the option to bind the zipper tape or leaving it exposed. Sew a matching Market Tote to complete an ensemble? Finished sizes: (small 7 3/4″ x 6 1/2″ x 2 1/4”) and (large 9 3/4″ x 7 1/2″ x 2 3/4”). Need seat belt webbing? No problem! Webbing kits for this lux seat belt cosmetic bag are available here!
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Hold Me Tight iPad Sleeve from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New