I loved the apple theme and the overall cheery look to this coin purse. Right now some “cheery” is good in frozen February! This little coin purse is cute-as-a-button and will keep all that loose change from rattling around at the bottom of your bag. It would even make a great gift for your little one’s teacher! Rashida Coleman-Hale of Petite Purls beautifully demonstrates how easy it is to make this coin purse…
You will need a flex frame for this little pouch. You can buy them, or, you can make them yourself with two lengths of 3/4″ wide metal measuring tape. Suzanne of “Just Another Hang Up” shows us how to make the flex frames on the cheap if you don’t want to buy them. (It’s very easy!)
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New