This stylish reusable lunch tote provides perfect food storage for a day at school or work. A traditional roll-down top stands open when it’s rolled up to make filling the bag quick and easy while double handles make this lunch bag simple to grab and go. A layer of fusible fleece or insulating fabric in the body gives it structure and helps keep your foods cold longer. Replace the inner cotton layer with rip-stop nylon and you’ll make the inside waterproof while keeping it food safe and washable! The finished size of this bag is 7″ wide X 4″ deep and 12″ tall open 10″ tall closed.
More lunch bag projects featured at PatternPile:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Totes & Bags eBook from Candi Jensen and Heather Vantress
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New