A PDF Sewing Pattern from Susie D Designs
Stitch this elegant, framed clutch purse. Perfect for using at special events or for evenings out. It could even be used as a really pretty makeup bag. The Lucy Lou in the photo above was constructed with three coordinated fabrics for the outer and lining, making great use of a small fat quarter bundle. It’s fully interfaced and slightly padded, adding body and strength, and there’s an optional interior pocket included to keep small things close at hand. If you’ve never used a purse frame to make a clutch, you’re sure to love the results you can achieve from this project.
SKILL LEVEL: Intermediate
PATTERN15 coupon code will give 15% discount.
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Beauty Cosmetic Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New