*This bag is very similar to the Japanese Knot Bag which is sewn.
The pattern has instructions for a handbag or a shoulder bag when using medium weight yarn, and for an evening bag using sport weight yarn. All versions have clever straps of differing lengths to hold the bag closed.
Knitting Skills: Advanced Beginner
Gauge for Small bag (sport weight): 18 sts X 24 rows for 4″
Gauge for Large bag (worsted weight): 14 sts X 20 rows for 4″
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Hold Me Tight iPad Sleeve from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New