Welcome Spring and celebrate St. Patrick’s Day with this lucky quilted table runner and place mat set. Easy-to-piece blocks put the spotlight on four-leaf clovers applied with fusible web — or use any favorite applique method of your choice. Folded-corner squares make the triangles at the tip of each of the side setting triangles, creating a chained effect between the blocks set on point in the runner. Directions for a set of four place mats with napkins are also included. The runner can also be used as a banner or a wall hanging. Luck o’ the Irish to you! ?
More quilting patterns:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Roundabout Seatbelt Bag ePattern and Kits from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New