If you have kids in your life that really love Easter and a good giggle, they will be smitten with this sweet little bunny bag that “poops” jelly beans from Cozy Nest Designs! Kids can lift the bunny’s tail to find a hidden (secret!) door flap to dispense Easter candy! There is hook-and-loop tape sewn to the door flap, and at the top of bag to hold candy safe inside. Your bunny is appliqued to a quilted bag background, offering unlimited creative possibilities. Another excellent scrap-busting project. Instructions included for two sizes.
More sewing patterns from [block]7[/block]:
Easter projects featured at PatternPile:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Beauty Cosmetic Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New