A free sewing tutorial from NanaCompany
I am a sucker for anything linen. With Easter coming up, I couldn’t pass this tutorial by. Rimmed with lace and finished with a bow, fill it with candy and you are good to go. Amy from NanaCompany has written a very detailed tutorial, and of course, populated with A+ photography to help you with each step.
More Fun Easter Sewing Projects:
The latest from some of our partners:
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Call Me! Crossbody Bag from Sewn Ideas