I am a sucker for a linen bag. With Easter coming up, I couldn’t pass this tutorial by. Rimmed with lace and finished with a bow, fill it with candy and you are good to go. Aside from being a very talented photographer, Amy from NanaCompany has written a very detailed tutorial, and of course, populated with A+ photography.
More Easter Projects:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Hold Me Tight iPad Sleeve from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New