This handbag is not for beginners as it is just a little more complex. The sewing tutorial is written in French, however, my browser automatically translated it into English and 95% of the tutorial was easily understood. I don’t usually showcase patterns or tutorials written in other languages, but I made an exception as everything was so well put together. I found the format in which the tutorial was written, extremely helpful. Each step had it’s relevant pattern pieces virtually paper clipped to the right-hand side to download. If you are an intermediate sewer, you will have a lovely new handbag. To see whether or not you have the skills to make this bag, check out the free sewing tutorial after the jump!
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Beauty Cosmetic Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New