This handbag is not for beginners as it is just a little more complex. The sewing tutorial is written in French, however, my browser automatically translated it into English and 95% of the tutorial was easily understood. I don’t usually showcase patterns or tutorials written in other languages, but I made an exception as everything was so well put together. I found the format in which the tutorial was written, extremely helpful. Each step had it’s relevant pattern pieces virtually paper clipped to the right-hand side to download. If you are an intermediate sewer, you will have a lovely new handbag. To see whether or not you have the skills to make this bag, check out the free sewing tutorial after the jump!
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Back to School Sewing Projects
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Crystal Clear Zipper Pouch – Sew and Sell from Sewn Ideas
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5