A brilliant, versatile, and fun-to-sew bag designed by The Crafting Shell. Katie Larson created this pattern after realizing she needed a better way to store her shoes when she traveled. Katie didn’t want her shoes stored with clean clothes. The gusseted sides of these wonderful zippered shoe bags are made with clear vinyl for quick access. These travel bags make fabulous gifts. Sew coordinating sets for friends and family using durable canvas, oilcloth, laminated fabrics, vinyl, or whatever sturdy fabrics you prefer.
More travel accessories to sew:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Hold Me Tight iPad Sleeve from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New