A brilliant, versatile, and fun-to-sew bag designed by The Crafting Shell. Katie Larson created this pattern after realizing she needed a better way to store her shoes when she traveled. Katie didn’t want her shoes stored with clean clothes. The gusseted sides of these wonderful zippered shoe bags are made with clear vinyl for quick access. These travel bags make fabulous gifts. Sew coordinating sets for friends and family using durable canvas, oilcloth, laminated fabrics, vinyl, or whatever sturdy fabrics you prefer.
More travel accessories to sew:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Roundabout Seatbelt Bag ePattern and Kits from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New