from Kathy Patterson for McCalls Quilting Blog
If an Irish-themed quilt is on your quilting bucket-list or you’re looking for a fun quilting project with variety and opportunities for customization, crazy-piecing and applique! Skill level: CONFIDENT BEGINNER. Finished block 12″ x 12″.
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Uptown Tote from Merge Bags
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- Fold and Go Dog Walking Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New